WHAT IS GROWTH HACKING?:
Growth hacker marketing is a technique developed by tech start-ups which uses creativity, analytical thinking, disruptive technology, and social metrics to sell products and gain exposure.
Growth hacking isn’t too far off from its counterpart, content marketing, a technique that we all know and love. In fact, it’s so close that it just might call for an entirely new breed of hacker: The content hacker.
If you want your brand to grow, you may want to learn a thing or two from the content hacker. Thanks to our friends over at CoSchedule you get a sneak peek inside the inner psyche of a content hacker in this easy to follow infographic.
Here are some of the top facts:
1. Content creation ranked as the single most effective SEO tactic by 53% of marketers. – Tweet This!
2. “Growth hacking is more of a mind set than a tool set”- Tweet This!
3. 78% of consumers believe that organizations providing custom content are interested in building good relationships.- Tweet This!
4. Sean Ellis first introduced the term “Growth Hacker” in 2012. – Tweet This!
5. A Content Hacker is a growth-focused content marketer.- Tweet This!
WANT TO LEARN HOW TO BECOME A CONTENT HACKER?
Learn more about BestBuzz and how it can boost sales for your business. Click the button below and request to speak with a BestBuzz team member. A BestBuzz team member can walk you through more of the amazing benefits our customers experience, give you a live demonstration or just give you advice about mobile marketing and your business.